Autumn background

26 July 2007

Prayer works

Well, I am inspired to attempt this endeavor one more time. No, I still don't feel that I have more time, but a little info shared is better than none at all.

Maybe I'll just try to put up one funny story a day.

Today, I took the kids for a walk; well, Caleb rode his bike while I pulled Riley in the wagon. After returning, I was hot and tired, so I sat down on my swing in the backyard. Caleb, still buzzing about with activity, wanted me to push him on his swing. When I told him I was too tired and needed to rest a moment, he proceeded to pout. Then, within seconds, he took his beach ball and walked over to the fence. Sitting on the ball against the fence, he started mumbling. When I asked him what he was doing, he responded, "I'm talking to God. I'm telling Him that I am mad at you." He continued, "And I'm asking Him to make me Spiderman and Superman."


I started chuckling and asked if he was ready for me to push him on his swing.

Prayer works.

Well, until next time, pray and laugh.

sheree

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yea! I'm so excited that you're blogging again. I hope I can stick with it. Amanda