Autumn background

24 February 2009

A feel a change coming on

Yep, cheesy - but I am posting - so this is a change; I added some gadgets - therefore more change. Ha.

Well - can't say much because this computer is on its way out of life (battery is dying). Enjoyed a wonderful trip to Disney this weekend with my sweet husband - sans kiddos. It was marvelous to be just a couple again - although we did miss those babes greatly. The best part was knowing it was just a vacation - much needed.

We had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, then walked the expensive Millenia Mall (even had security guards within stores - such as Tiffany's). Saturday we went to the Magic Kingdom where we rode Space Mountain (I am not a rollercoaster lover, but I did it). Saturday night we ate at O'Hanas (which is at the Polynesian Resort). To say it was delicious is an understatement. I insist you go when you visit Disney. That was our second time and we will go back. Sunday we drove home. It was a splendid time. No pictures though - just good memories.

The kids went to two Mardi Gras parades, stayed up very late, and I am sure ate lots of junk. They were happy to see us though - Riley was attached the night we returned.

I thank God for my wonderful husband who planned this great belated Valentine's weekend for me, and for wonderful in-laws who would care for our children in such a way that we could relax knowing they were doing just fine without us.

Life is good - and the memory will be special always.

We have decided that our weekend away without kids will be an annual event from now on. If you haven't tried it - do it soon.

Until the memory works again - I'll put my mind to rest.

1 comment:

thePiks said...

How fun! So glad you got a few days away. It does so much for you!