Merry Christmas everyone.
School is officially out for Christmas break, and most of my gifts are wrapped with care and placed on the dining room floor. I hate to sort presents for taking different places, so only ours for Christmas morning are under the tree, the rest are cluttering my dining room. Good thing we don't eat in there often.
Thanks to all of those who have given gifts this year, and those who have sent pictures (cards). I so look forward to checking the mail everyday to see your beautiful faces. I just wish you all would put yourselves on the pics with your kiddos. I like to see you too, believe it or not. :)
Well, I have been tagged. I have to share five tidbits (unknown facts) about myself. This is difficult. I have been thinking about this for a while and haven't come up with anything remarkable. So, I will just type away and see what comes out.
1. I am a Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Dollar General junky. (I love to browse and shop these store.)
2. I think cleaning is overrated, and don't do much of it. (Don't give my house the white glove test, I will fail miserably - but it isn't usually cluttered or messy.)
3. I just discovered my love for pink this year (2007 was eye opening for me - I've despised pink for many years).
4. I have no decorating (or in-style dressing) sense whatsoever and it is becoming more and more apparent everyday.
5. I love books and have many and love to browse bookstores, but don't really read much (except the Yada Yada Prayer Group series.) I love the idea of books and the way they look and smell, but that's the extent of my relationship with most of them these days.
Well, that was freeing. Thank you. Now, Jenny and Cheryl, you are both tagged.